In this powerful testimony, ex-military Engineer Tivon Rivers gives a detailed account of how he became a targeted individual for covert electronic weapons harassment, V2K and community gangstalking programs.

Tivon comes from a US military background and spent 6 years in the US Navy. He moved to the UK where he lived for 9 years. While in the UK he was stationed at Royal Air Force Menwith Hill Military base, which he later discovered had been the central point for employing microwave weapons on local citizens.

Tivon describes in detail his experiences with being targeted by V2K or “voice to skull” technology along with other forms of electronic harassment. He also goes into detail about the community Gangstalking program that he became a target of while in the UK.

Tivon “left the grid” of the UK and moved to Morocco in order to escape his targeting. This testimony / interview is conducted by his partner Naima who adds to the conversation by recalling the events that occurred during the time that Tivon was escaping the grip of these programs and working on his way to healing.

Several solutions that Tivon has been experimenting with to minimize his symptoms are also discussed, including technology like orgonite that helps to block the harmful signals, heavy metal detoxing, and fighting this battle on a spiritual level.

Tivon and Naima have written a book called Forbidden Tech that describe these programs and the technology used in them, you can get the book here: http://www.forbiddentech.website/

Watch Video Here

share-medium Surviving Electronic Harassment, V2K, Gangstalking. Ex-Military Engineer Powerful Testimony.

7 thoughts on “Surviving Electronic Harassment, V2K, Gangstalking. Ex-Military Engineer Powerful Testimony.

• Skycladlilith SaintMartha
    June 28, 2017 at 9:41 pm

Are you aware that almost none of the links on this page (http://www.forbiddentech.website/) are working? It might be that they simply aren’t working for me and my computer. However, considering your history of being harassed, I thought I’d better mention it.

Specifically, I get a message saying, “Error establishing a database connection” when I click on the links to the different ways to Purchase Forbidden Tech.

• Skycladlilith SaintMartha
    June 28, 2017 at 9:42 pm

In the video, it says that you will be posting links to some of the stuff you talked about. I don’t see any links other than to the Forbidden Tech website. Did you change your mind about posting them? Or has YouTube done something screwy again?

• Naima Dawn Feagin
    June 28, 2017 at 10:16 pm

I think your talking about the link for menwith hill correct? Tivon has been lookin for it and meaning to get it up there. I’m sure he’ll get it soon, been super busy.

• Tivon Rivers
    June 29, 2017 at 11:50 am

Yes Sky, its something we need to keep on top of considering the subject matter. Thanks 😉

• Tivon Rivers
    June 29, 2017 at 11:52 am

Actually, the original documentation I think has been pull from the web. There are only references that exist now on other TI forums.

• Skycladlilith SaintMartha
    June 29, 2017 at 10:41 pm

There were at least a couple of references. I’ll have to watch the video again. Will let you know which ones I mean. Might take a couple of days though.

• July 2, 2017 at 8:06 am

I’ve been living with this over 20 years I’m 49 happened to me in WA state I’ve see. A lot of crazy stuff use to go CA to FL in 18 Wheeler and one time across Az and N M I was only vehicle on both sides of interstate for 7 hours except 2 fed ex trucks going west that’s world power