From New Age to Jesus Christ My Testimony (Video)

This is my story. I was a born again Christian as a teenager, and then I joined a fundamentalist Christian cult and was hurt by the church. I abandoned God and practiced witchcraft for 13 years living in Salem Massachusetts. I then had a crisis that made me dive deep into the new age movement. I was attacked by demons while I experimented with new age mysticism. God saved me through his holy spirit and Jesus helped me cast out the devils that were ruining my life.

I felt moved in my heart to share my testimony in this video. (I’ve put time stamps in the video description on Youtube to help move through the different topics I cover)  In the first part I tell you about my childhood and my mixed spiritual influences. Then I describe how I was hurt by a Christian cult and left God and the church then turned to practicing “Wicca” witchcraft. I go through “The gamut” of new age doctrines and experiences that I followed from 2012 on. This new age gamut is so convoluted that I had to write them all down to stay on track but I think I covered most of the false teachings that have been so prevalent in our modern culture today. Then I share stories of how I was attacked by demons on several different occasions. Then I share my experiences with Jesus Christ and how I feel that God has saved me and healed me from the pain of the evil and false teachings in our world. I talk about the amazing feeling of God’s love, the holy spirit and the countless wonders and miracles that god has been revealing in these times. The truth of it all is more spectacular than any new age doctrine out there. Then I talk about some of the arguments around the bible, Christianity, Jesus, the Crusades, the Vatican etc.

I want to thank everyone for listening to my testimony. It was very important to me to be able to put it out there and share it. Honestly, it was not the easiest thing to do as this sort of thing is something that is usually very personal. However I hope that perhaps someone out there might be going through some of the same things i’ve been through and perhaps my testimony can help them in some way.

A special thank you to the many other  souls who have come out of the new age movement who were brave enough to share their stories. I’ve watched so many of them and they have helped me to create my own.  Here is a list of links to others testimonies and helpful videos and websites that I have found to be helpful in my own journey.

Steven Barncarz Prominent New Age Author for Spirit Science who turned to Jesus
His testimony that made me weep like a baby
His incredible new apologetic website

Trey Smith of God in a Nutshell. Controversial Documentaries About the Flood, Entities, Angels and Demons

Vigilant Christian Exposing Videos on the New Age Movement and the New World Order

Chris Whites Work Exposing the New Age Movement and the New World Order

Philia Ministries with James & Lea DiNonno  former new agers with an incredible youtube channel

Highly Recommended Videos:

1. From New Age To Jesus – My Testimony

• 8 months ago
    • 190,221 views
    I’m an ex-New Age blogger turned Christian after having a personal experience of Jesus. Thanks for watching and stay tuned!
    1. From New Age to Jesus Christ – Testimony how I was saved from serious deception

• 3 months ago
      • 1,793 views
      Testimony of how Jesus Christ (in Hebrew Yeshua HaMashiac) saved me from being in the new age deception for 10 years …
    2. My FULL Extended TESTIMONY: NEW AGE to JESUS

• 5 months ago
      • 7,337 views
      www.philiaministries.org www.gofundme.com/encountered Philiaministries@gmail.com Www.facebook.com/philiaministries.

Vigilant Christian New Age Testimony interview with Chris White on Revelations Radio Network

• 3 years ago
      • 26,964 views
      A Video created for an interview I did with Chris White on The Revelations Radio Network, for more from Chris …

NEW AGE Spirituality VS JESUS Spirituality (Great Teaching)

• 1 year ago
      • 10,406 views
      John Paul Jackson shares Testimonies of Christians in New age Fairs and the Power of Christian Spirituality vs Occult Spirituality …

Ancient Aliens Debunked – (full movie) HD

• 4 years ago
      • 5,984,324 views
      See it all in one section, or check references at http://ancientaliensdebunked.com or to see the individual sections click time …

*AGE OF DECEIT* (FULL) Fallen Angels and the New World Order

• 5 years ago
      • 3,841,986 views
      To Purchase a copy of the DVD please click http://goo.gl/W71med SOUNDTRACK available now: …

Aquarius – The Age of EVIL!

• 2 years ago
      • 102,205 views
      TheTruthIsFullOfLies, when you find the truth, you will also find a lot of lies. I am going to do this until you either wake up or I die a …
share-medium From New Age to Jesus Christ My Testimony (Video)

18 thoughts on “From New Age to Jesus Christ My Testimony (Video)

• Earle Gilgeous
    January 2, 2017 at 12:06 am

Naima Dawn Feagin is this post about your experiences it sounds like it is i just want to make sure

• Naima Dawn Feagin
    January 2, 2017 at 12:09 am

you have no idea how much this means to me to hear. I was really nervous with telling my story. Thank you brother. <3

• Naima Dawn Feagin
    January 2, 2017 at 12:11 am

Yes, this is purely my testimony, telling my story and what I experienced.

• Earle Gilgeous
    January 2, 2017 at 12:20 am

Naima Dawn Feagin thats brave of you to share ( thank you ) for doing that ,, i hope you have a happy and productive 2017 ,, – enjoy

• Naima Dawn Feagin
    January 2, 2017 at 12:20 am

BTW I am catching up on your articles as well, just been super busy with the end of the year stuff, but can’t wait to read them all.

• Naima Dawn Feagin
    January 2, 2017 at 12:21 am

Earle Gilgeous thank you. Who knows, maybe it will help someone out there. All I know is that it felt to me like the right thing to do.

• Earle Gilgeous
    January 2, 2017 at 12:27 am

Naima Dawn Feagin im sure lots of people will take strength from the fact you took the time to expose some sensitive ( even private ) part of your past , in order to make 2017 easier to cope with as u know a lot of people keep things like that to themselves and thats not good ,,its a ticking time bomb ,, so again good on you ,, and also the energy devices you are working with ,, again for the greater good

• Jack Rikarika
    January 2, 2017 at 1:39 am

Wow so torched but what actually happened before leaving the fundamentalist cult.That part is missing.Thanks for sharing

• Naima Dawn Feagin
    January 2, 2017 at 2:06 am

Yeah, I left that part private on purpose to protect members of my family that were also hurt by the cult.

• Steve Tichi
    January 2, 2017 at 2:13 am

I enjoy your blog and look forward to coming to Morocco with family and visit in person.

• Jack Rikarika
    January 2, 2017 at 2:25 am

Understandable.Never regretted watching the video.The world is indeed being controlled by the devil and their agents and I know soon I mean very soon the real owner will come to take over.I pray you overcome any attack that might come your way for sharing this.Im humbled.God bless you

• Naima Dawn Feagin
    January 2, 2017 at 2:26 am

Jack Rikarika wow thank you so much for that! your prayers are felt. No weapon formed against us shall prosper.

• Frances James
    January 2, 2017 at 9:56 am

Thanks for the courage you’ve mustered, Naima, to follow the guidance given you to share what you did.

Wow – you’ve been on a quite a spiritual (and emotional and social) journeying in your 39 years, Sis! I feel fortunate to have been born with a strong connection to spirit, and have never felt compelled to follow any path other than the guidance I’ve always felt. So, fortunately for me, I haven’t gone through the same kind of pains and traumas you’ve experienced. Have taken a superficial interest in what individuals or groups offer in regards to spirituality, yet have never felt compelled to ‘follow’, ‘do’, or ‘join’ any of it.

Yep – when one has felt and remains connected to that deep inner knowing, that deep inner guidance (and the incredible peace and certainty that comes with it), the tendency to get sucked into the next thing on offer ‘out there’ just doesn’t hold appeal. Also, the tendency to focus on self dissipates, opening one far more to caring for one’s fellow man and for the wellbeing of all.

I can’t say I agree with all you’ve shared here, yet do agree with the essential message of listening to inner, rather than outer guidance. It’s not mind-stuff we need to listen to (which draws us off in all sorts of crazy directions), but rather a listening to that arises and is deeply felt and known from within. People call that by many names, and God/Jesus/Holy Spirit certainly is the connection many feel. My personal guidance/knowing is very broad and inclusive, though, yes, I did have a momentary personal connection with ‘Jesus’ when I was very young, and that experience has remained with me as something very supportive.

Like you said, though, I’m not here to argue or push my point, and respect that all are making/taking their own particular journeying through this life. I don’t think things are as black or white as they may seem, and DO believe that all religions and all spiritual paths hold at least SOME truth. If we just allow (and trust) our inner guide to show the way, we won’t find ourselves in too much trouble. AND we’ll find great inner peace, as you said/implied.

Thanks again for your sharing. I appreciate you greatly, and respect the incredible journey and courageous steps you’ve taken. Much love to you, brave and admirable soul. Much love also to that beautiful mother of yours, to her great partner, and to the beautiful man you’re now with, who I’ve seen from the beginning really IS a blessing in your life 🙂

I See you, I Honour you, and I’m grateful that you’re here on earth with us all at this time. Big Hug ( (( <3 )) )

• Naima Dawn Feagin
    January 3, 2017 at 10:13 pm

Frances James, you are one of my favorite internet friends and always have been. I love you so dearly and really appreciate your beautiful response to my testimony. Honestly I wish all people who have a different belief would be more like you. I was so nervous about sharing this story because I really did not want to offend anybody, I don’t really want to get into any heated debates, and I most certainly do not feel the need to “convert” anyone to believing the same as me. We are each on our journeys and even Jesus said we are “called”. All I know is that the difference in my own life lately has been such a beautiful relief from some of the darkness that I mentioned in my testimony. While this is my story and my past, it most certainly does not seem to reflect the way I am or feel today… we can all change so drastically when we go through some stuff. You are incredibly Frances. Your friendship, your beautiful comments and your support over the years means the world to me. Biggest blessing and hugs on you dear friend. From our whole family who loves you and holds you in our hearts. <3

• Frances James
    January 4, 2017 at 9:45 am

Thanks, Naima. I really am happy for you that you’ve reached the place of peace that you have despite the ongoing challenges you face. There’s no doubt that once connected to the ‘Light’, darkness loses its grip . . .

Blessings and hugs in return, admirable soul, and much love once again to your family <3

Comments are closed.