Mehran Tavakoli Keshe’s big court case just happened in Kortrijk Belgium on Monday June 26, 2017, and he and his wife Carolina De Roose may be facing jail time for fraud and human experimenting. We are waiting for the verdict said to come from the judge on August 7, 2017.

During the court case Keshe’s lawyer was defending Keshe against illegal medical practices that Keshe had been performing and charging patients for.  Keshe claims to have paid everyone back, but Dirk Laureyssens a former working partner turned whistleblower attended the trial and testified that Keshe did not pay back the money and continues his illegal practices on an international level.  While Keshe claims to have millions of supporters, only around 6 people actually showed up to support him at the trial. There is another court case against Keshe being filed by Dirk Laureyssens who will be going after Keshe for as much as 10 million Euro in damages.

keshe-court-case-in-belgium Keshe and Wife Carolina De Roose May Serve Prison Time After Yesterdays Court Case in Belgium
Picture from Keshe’s court case in Belgium, courtesy Keshe Victims FB group.

For those who are just tuning in to the saga, allow me to provide a little bit of background from our perspective. Last year Tivon and I did an honest inquiry into Keshe plasma Technology. We set out with the best of intentions, coming from a professional engineering background, we were hoping to be able to summarize a great technology and to present it in a good light. Unfortunately it did not turn out the way we planned. Soon after we started investigating Keshe tech, we found A LOT of problems with the technology. Also ,we were presented with testimonies from people calling themselves “Keshe Victims” some of the stories were just horrifying. To top it off we were sent a copy of an arrest warrant for Keshe and learned that he’s wanted for fraud and human experimentation.

Regardless of these revelations, we still tried to be neutral and give Keshe a chance to explain his side of the story.  When we approached the “Keshe Spaceship Institute” and started asking a few questions about such accusations, we received an outlandish threat from Keshe’s wife Carolina de Roose, threatening to fabricate a story that would label me as being a pedophile in charge of a child sex trafficking ring.  Such threats were ludicrous and I felt, were coming from a rather unhinged individual. Nevertheless, Keshe followed through with his threat and made videos and publications accusing me and my organization of such things.   I would later learn that this is Keshe’s motus operandi. There is a definite pattern with Keshe and his wife. This being, the moment they are questioned about their technology or exposed as frauds, they will call you a pedophile as their main defense. Plus, they appear to have an extensive and well funded network of fake news reporters and online propaganda dis-info agents to help carry out such defamation campaigns. Keshe and his wife have done this to dozens of people, many of whom can be found in the “Keshe Victims” group.

We did an investigative report on Keshe and put all the evidence that I had found out on the Hopegirl blog and in an extensive 3 hour show. We reviewed the technology, the medical cases where Keshe was accused, the millions of dollars in fraudulent sales he’s acquired from people who want their money back, the arrest warrants… everything. In response to all of this evidence I was continuously attacked.  I ended up pulling all my Keshe articles and videos because it just wasn’t worth it to me anymore. We live in a time where people will choose to believe a lie, so I figured I would just let them. Heck, I tried.

Keshe’s  loyal disinfo propaganda supporters/promoters include Kerry Cassidy, Sean Maguire and Gordon Duff from Veterans today.  To add to this, there are many new age zealouts out there who continue to promote Keshe despite the growing mountain of evidence against him.

It looks like the prison sentences will be 30 months for MT Keshe and 24 months for his wife Carolina De Roose. Many of the victims of Keshe’s fraud and illegal practices don’t feel that this is enough time. I guess we’ll all just have to see what the verdict is.

Join the Keshe Victims Facebook group for updates, and check out the keshefacts blog.

share-medium Keshe and Wife Carolina De Roose May Serve Prison Time After Yesterdays Court Case in Belgium

40 thoughts on “Keshe and Wife Carolina De Roose May Serve Prison Time After Yesterdays Court Case in Belgium

• Steve Tichi
    June 27, 2017 at 4:19 pm

A friend of mine got ripped off from him. Im so tired of the flakes…

• Steve Tichi
    June 27, 2017 at 4:20 pm

World needs more good folks…straight up…honest humble like Hope Girl and her Hubby….

• Steve Tichi
    June 27, 2017 at 4:21 pm

You stick to truth….you guys will be blessed beyond measure…

• Naima Dawn Feagin
    June 27, 2017 at 4:22 pm

awww…thank you so much Steve for such kind words. I can only hope that more and more of these types of situations can be rooted out and shown for what they are. Then the real folks who are doing the real work can finally make some progress. I know you’ve had your fair share of seeing this kind of thing in the energy field too.

• Steve Tichi
    June 27, 2017 at 4:44 pm

Ive just stuck to what works…make things for real….and knew facebook and internet bag of cats.

• Steve Tichi
    June 27, 2017 at 4:45 pm

Most all my projects the average person who knew me years ago can not comprehend what I do today.

• Steve Tichi
    June 27, 2017 at 4:47 pm

Face book o.h my we have 2 groups for vast corp. The countless exeperts self appointed very entertaining….

• Steve Tichi
    June 27, 2017 at 4:48 pm

In hard drive tech we are the world experts. No body has acheived what.we have.

• Steve Tichi
    June 27, 2017 at 4:54 pm

We are ahead of every multi billion dollar company. And within a few short years will lead all innovation on all aspects of computers and data centers. These funds will go to help qualified free energy innovators not greedy rats snakes peacocks jokers and clowns

• Steve Tichi
    June 27, 2017 at 4:55 pm

Which woukd be a fun blog for you to do. Lets put trolls on notice…the Eagles are coming to throw them in cold river of Love…lol

• Naima Dawn Feagin
    June 27, 2017 at 4:58 pm

Steve Tichi Yes I’d love to do blog and or video on this Steve, very excited about your tech. And congrats on your launch yesterday!

• Steve Tichi
    June 27, 2017 at 5:01 pm

As of now at 24 hours. Your free thinkers should be intersted especially in bigger picture. I posted some poor grammar ramble.

• Carol Gregory
    June 27, 2017 at 5:18 pm

can’t read the story, says error establishing database connection. What did they do?

• Patrick Hair
    June 27, 2017 at 9:00 pm

Very disappointed on hearing Kerry Cassidy and Gordon Duff are promoting frauds. Naima, who can be trusted anymore? David Wilcock and his gang? ALfred Lambremont Webre ? I bought a healing pendant and Tesla glasses using Russian technology of holographic healing for a combined total of 3500$ and we are not certain that it is helping my partner at all based on a guest on Alfred’s show. Laura Eisenhower has shown some signs of not being completely trustworthy. SHe says that her soul has a mission “like” her great Grandfather Pres. and General Ike Eisenhower. But General Eisenhower agreed with and administered post-WW2 German death camps along the Rhine River and supposedly made a deal with the “bad” aliens” and pushed away the “good” aliens. David Icke ? Alex Jones? Is everyone in the alternative media a fraud? Thus pushing people back to the known frauds of the mainstream media? WHo can we listen to? Who do you KNOW that tells the truth? Erin Green (Rothschild) ? SHeldon Nidle? Zeta-Talk? Dr. Steven Greer? It seems like an entire “alternative” industry of UFO experts and the new-age radio host “stars” that support them starting with Art Bell.

• Steve Tichi
    June 27, 2017 at 9:08 pm

Well you can Trust this fine lady here husband and me and my staff at Vast Technology corp. And if it matters my birthday is the same day as Tesla…lol 7/10….seriously hope girl awesome lady…our company does advanced r n d we have many projects and will be doing scholorshipscto help folks with free energy. Real stuff that works not crap. I have kept our other stuff off only our computer science division.has publicaly come out..

Except for those who know me.

I am very excited for this fine lady and her husband they are good people. May we stand in truth. Kind regards Steve Tichi Director R n.D Vast Technology Corp.

• Naima Dawn Feagin
    June 27, 2017 at 9:10 pm

I hear you Patrick.. I think a lot of people have just become really confused and have been swept up in it all. There is so much deception out there and it appears to only just be getting worse.

• Naima Dawn Feagin
    June 27, 2017 at 9:11 pm

Thanks again Steve. And I’m thrilled for you company and its progress, I hope to be able to help out and be a part of it in some way. 🙂

• Wind Omaha
    June 27, 2017 at 10:18 pm

I met a guy who was promoting keshe’s stuff, and had a bad feeling about him and then the tech, he was extorting money from people. I did not know about these others promoting keshe. Laura Eisenhours dad was a monster for what he did to the Germans…it’s a very sad story. This is one big grande psyop to get us right here, confused about what is what…I think we have to continue wading through the crap to find the threads of truth out there…I so here you though!

• Whitney Fisher
    June 27, 2017 at 10:52 pm

A lot of inconsistencies surfaced with them, everything always becomes transparent.

• Naima Dawn Feagin
    June 27, 2017 at 11:30 pm

These are some great and deep comments folks, and I feel everyone’s frustration its been a really hard year watching all of these things unravel in the way they have. I would like o say though that I met Laura Eisenhower in person and she seemed like a really sweet and nice person. However, all of these folks may be on certain trajectories that I can’t get behind, even if I love the folks as people. I think a lot of their theories are part of a bigger deception and they don’t even know it themselves. However I am planning on putting out a new show as soon as possible to start to cover some of these topics more in depth. And of course, to do so with as much grace as possible.

• Patrick Hair
    June 27, 2017 at 11:39 pm

Naima Dawn Feagin I agree that she does seem like a sweet person on a person-to-person level and I do believe that she means well. But she has been name dropping her great grandfather a lot recently and trying to make comparisons, which confuses me and worries me. I’ve always been a history student. Especially WW2. I even am a published wargame designer which as a wargame player since I was 10 is a big deal to me. Why? Those wargame nerds and geeks are really difficult to please. They thought that my research was great. And so information has become available lately showing that we were wrong about the Germans, wrong about the Soviet Union, wrong about the whole War, and Eisenhowers’ mistreatment and hatred of the German prisoners and even civilians. SO this is not a character quality to be admired and compared to. General Patton, the famous tank general who helped win the war for the US and admired even by the Germans said in his writings and letters home to his family that we had destroyed the best civilization on the planet and allowed the barbarians to control Europe (Soviet Communists who tried to destroy Christianity in Russia after they took over and murdered and tortured over 100 million.) And of course Patton did not get along with Eisenhower and Eisenhower almost fired him. But he was too skilled to get rid of–until after the war–with his “accident” and death in the hospital 2 weeks later.

• Naima Dawn Feagin
    June 27, 2017 at 11:41 pm

Patrick Hair That is very curious and I wasn’t aware as I haven’t followed her in a while so I didn’t know. I thought she was estranged from her family.

• Patrick Hair
    June 27, 2017 at 11:43 pm

She visited them not too long ago and had a great time and they really accepted her and embraced her as being “different”. Which is great. I’m happy that she has their support now. But I wouldn’t paint General Eisenhower as some type of hero-saint that we should all emulate and strive to be like.

• Patrick Hair
    June 27, 2017 at 11:47 pm

Other researchers even go so far to say that Eisenhower delayed Patton ‘s advances and the war intentionally so that it would last longer, and give the Soviets to time to take over half of Europe due to his and Churchill’s agreement with Stalin at Teheran and Yalta Conferences. They allowed the brutal Communists to control much of Europe for 50-70 years after the war.

• Whitney Fisher
    June 28, 2017 at 1:59 am

Yeah, but is sucks because most everyone is holding the same intent for something really good for the world and the path should be easy between us and it is a wonderful dance when we are. We had some great moments! I LOVE THAT!

• John Thomas Sluten
    June 28, 2017 at 2:05 am

I am sure this is just the beginning of a floodgate of cases against Keshe Caroline and any of the followers promoting this fraud

• Nicki Love
    June 28, 2017 at 2:14 am

I get that, but people made their own choice to experiment with plasma. I wasn’t one of them. I felt concerned on many levels it wasn’t healthy and possibly a fraud–distraction for the direction I feel we should be heading.

• June 28, 2017 at 3:46 am

As the Buddha was dying, Ananda asked who would be their teacher after death?

Buddha replied to his disciple: –

“Be lamps unto yourselves.
    Be refuges unto yourselves.
    Take yourself no external refuge.
    Hold fast to the truth as a lamp.
    Hold fast to the truth as a refuge.
    Look not for a refuge in anyone besides yourselves.
    And those, Ananda, who either now or after I am dead,
    Shall be a lamp unto themselves,
    Shall betake themselves as no external refuge,
    But holding fast to the truth as their lamp,
    Holding fast to the truth as their refuge,
    Shall not look for refuge to anyone else besides themselves,
    It is they who shall reach to the very topmost height;
    But they must be anxious to learn.”

Quoted in Joseph Goldstein, The Experience of Insight

• John Feuling
    June 28, 2017 at 5:08 am

Good lord, folks. I’m so sorry. No good deed goes unpunished. The world has fallen completely to evil, I fear.

• June 28, 2017 at 12:08 pm

Thanks for this – I have only ever pulled 1 of my articles – when the person concerned starting listening to what I was telling him and the article was a strong criticism of him for not listening to the evidence.

Otherwise, I’d leave all the Keshe stuff up you have – for those interested in the truth, they will find it. (And people have found my material and wrote to me and thanked me for it.)

• Naima Dawn Feagin
    June 28, 2017 at 4:45 pm

Meanwhile in the next Keshe Workshop:

“A question comes in…. Let me stop you there, i explain: It’s the CO2 of the physicality of the man of the soul of the gans of the universe of the hydrogen of the tritium of the CUO of the magnetic of the aminoacid of the homoglobine of the gravitational of the emotional. So don’t put those two together because that doesn’t work. NOW you understand…. Next question?”

Sorry couldn’t resist… had to repost this comment from the Keshe Victims Group.

• Luis Jarillo
    June 28, 2017 at 8:49 pm

Very sad… he gave hope to many and now he will just make it harder for other people to come forward with real technologies….

• Troy Megill
    June 28, 2017 at 9:52 pm

Sorry mr. Kirsch I never did believe you I never could trust you you just had those eyes that I seen before those con men eyes but who was I to say I just let time play away and no just what what is what is what